Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Week 1 potcert

Hello, everyone, my name is Zhetao Guo. This is my third year in Instructional Technology Ph.D program at the University of Alabama. I'm also a graduate research assistant. I have been in the U.S for about four years. I got my bachelor and master's degree in Chinese language and literature in China. In 2008, after I finished my second year of graduate study, I got an opportunity to come to the U.S. and be a Chinese teacher at the University of Kansas. I started to teach elementary and high school students Chinese via videoconferencing. This technology allows me to teach different schools at different places at the same time. It was really fun and amazing! Because of this teaching experience, I became very interested in instructional technology and then decided to pursue a doctoral degree in this field. That's why I'm here in Alabama now. I really enjoy the life here. I've met many new friends and also learned a lot.
Anyway, I feel very glad to meet everyone and get to know each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment